Monday, June 09, 2008

Eh-hum # 242

I. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.

II. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules.

III. At the end of your blog, you need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names.

IV. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

***

1. Weird but true: I eat banana with bagoong, or shrimp paste. It is an acquired taste, so try this only at home.

2. I'm Christian, but it wouldn't hurt to observe certain Filipino beliefs. For instance, I always say "Tabi-tabi po" when crossing quite corners, foreign places, bushes, etc. so not to disturbed its residents.

3. I have four email addresses. Why? Because I also use them to store important files. Also, once upon a time, email accounts offered less than 25 MB of space. Also, I am thinking of buying my own external HDD. I need space, even though I won't be able to use all that memory. I'm afraid of, what my brother calls, "the blue screen of death", and/or my computer crashing.

4. No matter what company/organization I am working for, I am (usually) the first person to arrive in the office. Yes, I am the current key monitor.

5. I like riding trains. Its convenient and fast, and the stations make good landmarks. I pray the transportation system in the Philippines will improve, like that of Japan (sigh).

6. I am a newbie when it comes to coffee, and it was only over a month ago when I started making regular visits to a shop near work. My favorites are dark mocha and coffee jelly. Non-fat/light blend, of course. Also, I prefer iced coffee, so that I can drink it faster.

7. I make to-do lists that I rarely follow. Its important for me to just write it down. Doing it on time is a different matter. I also like doing rough diagrams/mapping, which I can only understand, of how to do a task/tasks. I talk out loud while "brainstorming".

8. If I fail to watch a movie and I am interested in knowing the plot, I always look it up in Wikipedia. I sometimes make a mental note of the things I want to check in the said online encyclopedia.

9. Whenever I pass by National Bookstore at the mall, I have this urge to buy something. Its usually a steno notebook, ballpen, fold back clips or any paper.

10. I am a big bag person. But I always wanted to go to school and NOT bring a bag at all. Iskolar, kuno.

***

I haven't thought of whom to tag, so I'll just say for anyone who will be visiting this blog.

Thanks very much to my sister for this one.

No comments: