Sunday, June 01, 2008

Eh-hum # 240

Cleanliness is next to Godliness.

Don't ask me how I took the pictures...nor why do a post on lavatories.

Yeah that's right, lavatories or comfort room or powder room, etc.

But I thought our dear urban planners, architects, real estate people or whoever is in charge in constructing commercial buildings and/or malls should realize that it pays to have clean, modern and (need I say more) CLEAN lavatories. It reflects on the kind of building they've constructed (I sense a metaphor for a person is about to develop, but let's not go into that...hehehe).

So here it is. A Japanese lavatory (that our malls should all emulate...for the love of God).

***

First Picture: where to place your baby safely while "releasing tension" (inside the stall);

Second Picture: sensor-operated thrash bin;

Third Picture: white, CLEAN, sparkling sinks;
AND

Fourth Picture: sensor-operated soapy foam dispenser.

No comments: