Thursday, May 08, 2008

Eh-hum # 235

Laguna, here we come. Our office (rather, the department I belong to) will be spending our weekend in a modest resort located in, as mentioned, Laguna. A much deserved break from the demands of work and the bustling (not to mention polluted) urban jungle.

I was hesitant at first, due to the possible awkward moments that could make any seemingly normal conversation a source of ridicule and major embarrassment (am one of the newbies at work). But since its free (food, lodging and transportation), I convinced myself to attend. Also, if I find myself in a painfully uncomfortable situation, I would only be scarred for life, not dead. Hehehehe.
***
I have great, wonderful, fantastic news! But its better to keep it to myself. Next week, next week.
***
Also, next week, will be having dinner with a couple of friends from Shindai. Looking forward to that (right next to my great, wonderful, fantastic news, hehe).

No comments: