Thursday, October 05, 2006

Eh-hum # 117

Thanks to Liza for this (While I have still time to slack off, hehehehe).

20 years ago I . . .
Was in kindergarten at Maryknoll Child Study Center

10 years ago I . . .
Was 16 years old, a junior in highschool.

5 years ago I. . .
Was a junior in Miriam College, involved in both curricular and extra-curricular activities.

3 years ago I . . .
Was on a sabbatical, waiting for my target job.

1 year ago I . . .
Was a researcher for the GRP’s premier academic and (defense) research institution.

So far this year . . .
Has been interesting, an adventure with new experiences.

Yesterday . . .
I attended a bible study/small get-together with other Filipino students in Japan.

Today I . . .
Went to school and to my sensei’s office (to use the Internet).

Tomorrow I will . . .
Open an account at the Ginkou and take a test at the International Student Center to know my schedule at the Nihonggo Class.

In the next year I will . . .
Be going home to the Philippines after my exchange program.

In the next minute, I will tag . . .
the friendly friends.

No comments: