Sunday, March 13, 2005

Eh-hum # 54

Omigulay!

It has been almost a MONTH since my last post! Valentines day pa...its already the middle of March...graduation fever na po.

Speaking of graduation...both my sister and brother will be graduating from college and highschool respectively. Wonderful, isn't it (especially for my parents, hehehe)? My bro's pretty psyched about college while my sister is making plans for her future career. I wish them both well. On the other hand, its also a sign that I am getting OLDER. Come this April...SILVER na ako..hehehe.

Also, more good news: Nakaka-first sem na ako sa grad school! Huwaw.It only seems like yesterday that I was fixing the necessary documents for my grad school application. How time flies when you are having...uh...fun? While it has been a blast, it was definitely a learning experience. I mean, while cramming seems to work back in college, in grad school...its not a very good idea. I like CRAMMED my last two papers. Ergo, the quality of the papers weren't good enough and I ended up submitting them just for the sake of completing my requirements. My assessment for this sem was okay, but I am not expecting high grades. For the summer (yes, may required subject po ako), I need to be serious about it. I just have the appropriate study aids:

The Working Student's Must-Haves...hehehehe. Posted by Hello

The planner was a Christmas gift from my sister. I understood that you can't just BUY the planner itself, you can only get it by completing a number of stamps. Since my sister's a regular at Katipunan, it was pretty easy. Its a very special gift :). The tumbler I bought it myself. Sinadya ko na terno sila, hwehehehehe.

***
Hobbies

I realized that I don't share some details about myself in this blog, which, ironically, is suppose to be about me. Anyway, to make it simple, I'll just post pictures that might give the blogging community (who happens to drop by)ideas of what makes ConCon ConCon (GETZ?).

My gadgets: Palm Pilot m505, Nokia 5210, Sony Walkman and Canon A85 Powershot...actually its just the case. Posted by Hello

No comments: