Monday, August 23, 2004

Eh-hum # 18

Does this font work?

I am in the process of getting to know the other features of the HENYO Blog. Call me silly, I didn't know you can actually change the font in your post. Geeeezzzz.

What's in a font? It could set the mood or give the sentence/words some "emotions". Like, if you use Arial, its a bit serious as compared to Comic Sans. Monotype Corsiva is feminine while Arial Black seems masculine. I like Garamond, which we refer to as the Harry Potter font. Its not as, uh, serious as Times New Roman, and not too big either. Color can also be a factor to the emotion the fonts give. Of course, you have to use the color and font accordingly, like you can't use bright yellow when sending your supervisor a letter, he'll (or she) will go blind, or Balloon for a memo.

Now, back to my question, does this font work for my blog? Hmmmmm....how about 2 more posts eh?

No comments: