Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Eh-hum # 224

HAHAHAHA.

Wala lang.

After going over my blog's archives, I just realized that ever since I started this modest online journal of mine, I always share my thoughts (e.g. cynicism, amusement, etc) on that very special day (to most people anyway), Valentines' Day.

For this year, I totally forgot. It could mean that I have no qualms about being single. However, I am not sure if that's a good thing.

Who cares anyway?

***

More importantly, last February 14, my father came home from overseas. Well, his six months as Master Mariner is not yet over, he'll really come home in April. What I meant was he was able to "steal" a few hours from work because his vessel temporarily docked at the South Harbor in Manila. We had dinner to celebrate his visit, as well as our kasambahay's 30+ birthday. Several hours later, he went back to the ship and set sail to Malaysia.

It was not so bad. Anyway, we'll be seeing him 45 days later. Hehehehe.

No comments: