Monday, February 18, 2008

Eh-hum # 223

Forgive me, henyo blog, it has been indeed a long, long time since my last post. Rest assured that I am not about to let February pass without posting (at least) one entry under this month.

Am not busy, just preoccupied with the following (don't ask me why, I believe there's a difference):

1. School assignments;
2. Part-time research work (which, with God's grace, will be finished within this week);
3. Newly acquired novels (bought three in two weeks);
4. Household responsibilities;
5. Simple gatherings with friends (the latest was a baby shower for a dear friend in College);
6. Job-hunting; and
7. the Sims. Eh-hum.

Plus the occasional "slacking-off moments", when you just want to stare at the wall for a couple of hours and not think.

Not really swamped, but there were times when I see myself procrastinating. Its one of my biggest weaknesses (next to eating a lot of rice), and I try to fight any urge to slack-off. And this week is quite crucial for me. I am hoping to be "set-free".

Oh well. I am just praying everything will work out fine.

No comments: