Thursday, October 25, 2007

Eh-hum # 209

Sloth is one crazy, uh, sin.

The great thing about being back home is you can slack-off (most of the time, anyways) with no worries. That's how I have been in the past weeks. I don't have to get up at an ungodly hour to prepare my food, do chores, prepare for school, catch the train, etc. Though I miss Japan, there is not place like home...especially when you afford to be lazy.

But I must say that things will different in the next few months. For one, my dad went overseas to work, which means I have be more active within the household. Also, will be returning to grad school in the coming weeks, so I have to channel my inner serious student/nerd soon. Right now, I don't have the motivation (fancy way of saying I am too lazy) to read the books and hand-outs I brought home from Japan. Perhaps once I get back to school, I would be in the right condition to do so. May be a sloth sometimes, but I am determined to graduate.

***

I am so addicted with this show so much, its important I get my daily WLIIA fix. Nothing brightens my day like watching improv geniuses like Ryan Stiles and Colin Mochrie perform on the WLIIA stage. Astig talaga!

No comments: