Monday, May 07, 2007

Eh-hum # 153

I did not go anywhere special during the Golden Week. Well, I imagined that the best places (within Kobe and the Kansai area) will be crowded, so staying home where its cozy and safe (not to mention stress-free) was the better option. But I did go to Sannomiya last Saturday, to get out of my room (read: away from the Internet for a change). I took a stroll at Central Gai and it was fine. And then, I found myself spending 5,000 yen.

Well, I had to buy that lotion, I needed it (but as far as lotions go, it was expensive). However, I made an unplanned visit to (my favorite hang-out...sigh) the Foreign Bookstore located in Motomachi. This was not such a good idea, since at that time I haven't received my allowance yet. When I got there, I kept repeating to myself that "I will just look around...llloookkk arrroouunndddd". For the first few minutes, it was fine; no pressure, just browsing. Moments later, I had this uncontrollable urge to buy something. To stop this annoying feeling, I convinced myself to shell out 1000++ yen for one book. But when I saw the sign that the books are 10% off, I just had to get another title. Hence, by the end of the day, I am a (proud) owner of two books:


and


I went home happy and content. And broke. Eh-hum

*images from Wikipedia.

No comments: