Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Eh-hum # 97

This is a bit late, but what the hell...

I had some ME time last Saturday. I went to the gym for the first time in 3 months. YES! I have paying the fees without getting anything in return...howell. Anyway, I stayed there for, uh, around 3 hours. I was running on the treadmill while watching HBO's Rome. Then I decided to do some work-out, which I felt the following morning. I'm a lazy person, however, its not that I hate going to the gym...its the actual commuting that is pretty, uh, tiring. If I lived next door to the gym, I wouldn't mind spending at least an hour exercising. No kidding.

Let me just say that I stayed for ONE hour on the treadmill because I was so engrossed with the series. Why, why, why didn't I decided to watch Rome before?! Maybe because I couldn't stay up that late since I usually wake up at 4:50 am, 5 times a week.

4:50 AM?! Am I insane? Hardly. Waking up that early has its perks. First, since I commute going to work (well, at least halfway), I don't mind walking under the sun because its not as hot. Second, traffic is still manageable, hence, I can take my time walking. Third, waking up early helps me plan the day ahead (I rarely wake up after 0730 on weekends). And fourth, when I get to work really early, I can do some serious Internet time. Bwahahahaha!

I am a morning person, hence I rarely stay up late at night. I usually get a headache when I sleep for less than 5 hours the night before. Also, when I am deprived of sleep, dark circles began to appear under my eyes (sad eyes).

This post is partially about sleeping, if you notice. Sleeping is a must. According to the essential National Geographic, through my sister, a person can DIE for not sleeping four days straight. Due to lack of rest, your brain begans to shut down, until it crashes. I am sure, not even the smartest brain can survive that. So, don't feel wierd if you value sleeping more than the others. Its not a sign that you're lazy (pero pwede rin), you're just promoting your body's best interest (palusot pa talaga).

No comments: