Thursday, December 16, 2004

Eh-hum # 45



I couldn't help myself....



Destiny, you are the oldest of The Endless, you are eternally chained to a book that holds the secrets of the universe. You are all business, never have time to even crack a smile,%
Destiny, you are the oldest of The Endless, you are
eternally chained to a book that holds the
secrets of the universe. You are all business,
never have time to even crack a smile, and
always make sure you do not draw too much
attention. You do not want people hunting after
you!


Which Endless are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


Here's another result I got after some serious blog surfing. I rarely do that (blog surfing, I mean), since I am not really sure if its OK to read someone else's journal. But the thing is, a blog is usually open to public viewing. So, I think its OK. Hweheh.

1 comment:

Jax said...

Merry Christmas, Con!