Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Eh-hum # 38

Its the season to be jolly...

While Christmas is in the air, today being the first day of December, kindly offer this prayer to our brothers and sisters affected by the floods and mudslides brought by typhoon Winnie:

Watch thou, dear Lord,
with those who wake, or watch, or weep tonight,
and give thine angels charge over those who sleep.
Tend thy sick ones, Lord Christ.
Rest thy weary ones.
Bless thy dying ones.
Soothe thy suffering ones.
Pity thine afflicted ones.
Shield thy joyous ones.
And all, for thy love's sake.

Amen.

St. Augustine, 4th Century


The Wish List

I guess for some, its customary to make a Christmas wishlist. The odd thing is, I am already in my mid-twenties and I am doing this only NOW. Nevertheless, I pray that some kind-hearted individuals (i.e. parents and Santa Claus) will have a chance to read this and email me for any positive results.

Here's my TOP TEN:

1) Fujitsu Lifebook (Centrino)
2) PDA Stuffs
3) CDs
4) J.R.R. Tolkien Books
5) DILBERT Books
6) Japanese Proficiency Materials
7) LEGO
8) New Bags
9) Digital Camera
10) A good thesis/research proposal topic


We'll see if I will receive, or purchase, any of this goodies.

No comments: