Friday, November 26, 2004

Eh-hum # 37


Brace yourselves...

Two (relatively used) high-lighters and one stenographers later, I was able to finish one of my assignments for my Jap. History class. We will have an essay exam this weekend and boy, I am nervous as hell. I don't want to screw up the first test of my MA endeavor.

For one thing, I was a little shaken that my time management skills are tested and I have to revive my supposedly effective study habits (I have been out of school for two years). However, since I promised myself that I will pursue my MA after two years of my graduation, I shouldn't really by complaining. I honestly believe that this will help me to boost my confidence and open up more opportunities for me professionally. Besides, I paid the tuition myself, so I better work it out.

No comments: