Saturday, December 29, 2007

Eh-hum # 220

In a couple of days, it will be 2008. Its amazing that another year has passed by. And truth be told, I am so grateful for 2007 thanks to the many blessings I recieved, events I've experienced and people I've met. The highlight, of course, was the opportunity to stay and study in Japan for a year. The learnings from school, bible studies and even from seemingly mundane activities made me a better person. Thanks to this new found confidence, I can definitely say I'm ready to face the challenges of the coming year. Moreover, I look forward to the blessings that will be coming my way in 2008 and beyond.

***

Just a little something-something. A post on the coming New Year celebration will not be complete without 2008 prediction based on the Chinese Zodiac. Mine says:

Expect to see better changes from 2007 since your financial trends are generally set to be pleasant this year as the Year of the Rat is favorable to Monkeys in terms of money and finances. Just bear in mind that 2008 is not a year for perilous investments. Keep on using your intrinsic capabilities on spotting what is best. 2008 is one of the years that prefigures acceptably for your stash and those savings could result to generate substantial assets in the coming years.

Aahhhh, looks pretty good to me. I would like to start the new year with a new and better job, so I hopefully the "generate substanstial assests" part of the prediction will come true. Hehehe, health is important, but wealth isn't so bad either.

Again, a prosperous New Year to everybody! God Bless!

More predictions here.

No comments: