Friday, July 20, 2007

Eh-hum # 185

Something I got from my friend Jera via my Multiply account.

Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well and state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. I sometimes break into song or hum a tune for no apparent reason. This usually happens when I take long walks, like from school to the train station.

2. I actually find
this guy pretty hot (who according to one fan, looks like a cross between Mick Jagger and Benicio Del Toro...well as far as I'm concern, one cannot go wrong with Benicio Del Toro).

3. I eat banana with bagoong. 'Nuff said.

4. I spend more money on books/novels than on clothes. I rarely go shopping for clothes.

5. I am perhaps the only female who doesn't get excited over Sex and the City...well, for starters, I was only able to watch just three episodes. And yeah, there's this other show called Grey's Anatomy...

6. While everybody's sporting MP3 players and downloading songs, I still prefer to buy CDs. Yeah, I do it the HARD way. Feeling non-conformist...hehehehe.


I don't know if my answers are considered weird (though I am sure # 3 is)...but there it is. Now excuse me while I figure out who among my Multiply buddies will be tagged to answer this. Eh-hum.

No comments: