Ouch! Its the middle of Febuary and still no new post!?!?? I was suppose to write something about the disappointing result of the Amazing Race 6, but since I couldn't accept the fact that whiny models won the race instead of a cool long-distance dating couple, I'll share my thoughts when my blood pressure normalizes.
For the mean time, check out this quiz I got from my classmate, jera. Thanks!
1) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says: Not really a book, but a report...."two pieces Tripods"
2) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what do u touch?
Our old fax machine.
3) What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Ever After (Drew Barrymore)
4) WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is:
5) Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6) With the exception of the computer what can you hear?
My brother singing
7) When did you last step outside?
This morning when I closed the main gate
8) Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
Our office website
9) What are you wearing?
Pambahay….a gray shirt and blue shorts. In fairness, very comfortable
10) Did you dream last night?
Yes, I rarely don’t dream. Parang adventure...involves flying cars.
11) When did you last laugh?
Last night, while watching “Bruce Almighty”
12) What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A picture of a sailboat, small wallclock, and the Last Supper….the computer is near the kitchen
13) Seen anything weird lately?
The flying cars in my dream.
14) What do you think of this quiz?
It's nice, not too long.
15) What is the last film you saw?
In the movies? Would you believe, the Lord of the Rings: Return of the King.
16) If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
Buy a fully-furnished condo unit near work.
17) If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? Bring back the rain forests.
18) Do you like to dance? Nope…the question is...would people like to see me dance?
19) George Bush:….loves to fight tearism (terrorism)….yeeehhaaaa!
20) Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Maybe, after my mom: Eleanor
21) Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? Joaquin or Avelino
22) What time is it now?