Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Eh-hum # 27

UPDATES!

Oh dear. It has been almost 9 days since my last entry (I am not really sure if that is the longest). There’s no cause for alarm here folks. I am DETERMINED to keep the HENYO BLOG alive and kicking. Now, excuse me while I express myself.

So what has been happening? Well, the GRP’s austerity program is good and all, but it says a lot about my work. Good News or Bad News? I am not sure. However, I would appreciate it if management will tell us either way. OHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOY. Now, reality is starting to sink in, therefore, I should be ready for more (inauspicious) surprises. While the idealist in me should consider the situation as a challenge (that will create room for personal growth, etc), the realist in me is pissed as hell. Life is unfair, they say. But the thing is, why can’t it be unfair for those who cheat, steal and lie? Should I be like them to make things evenhanded? Crap.

OKAY! Enough ranting. For the other things in life, I AM SO NERVOUS! I took this test and its results will definitely break or make me. Or at least, would cause some sort of awkwardness in the future if things didn’t go according to plan. I just hope that will not be the only basis. One down and one more to go. And this is suppose to be the easy one.

If you are wondering what I am talking about, perhaps I can share it sometime in mid-October. Hwehwehwehewe.

Abangan ang susunod na kabanata.

No comments: